Exclusive Discounts and Solutions for ARA Members through the Hospitality Associations Alliance Program
The Arizona Restaurant Association is part of a strategic alliance program to help address the diverse needs of the hospitality industry. The Hospitality Associations Alliance, a strategic alliance platform created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers exclusive discounts and solutions that benefit ARA members and their employees.
This alliance program provides access to more affordable health care solutions, promotes and supports health and wellness in the hospitality industry, and helps members navigate state and federal compliance areas. Here are some of the program’s members-only offerings:
Exclusive Health Care Discounts from UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare offers the following health care discounts for ARA members:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
Available to small restaurant and lodging ARA member employers with 2-99 eligible employees, the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust offers small businesses some of the same product selection and pricing flexibility advantages formerly available only to large employers.
- Features a product portfolio with more than 100 health plan designs, including high-deductible options with health reimbursement accounts (HRAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs).
- Insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare.
- While the Trust is available in Arizona, it is not available in all states
Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card
This free pharmacy discount card helps employees save up to 75% (average savings of 40%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- There are no costs for using this card.
- Each time a card is used, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and its state partners receive a portion of the proceeds.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Get your own card here: http://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
Contact Alliah Sheta at email@example.com.
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
Healthiest You offers your employees the ability to safely seek medical assistance from the comfort of their homes anytime of the day or night.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional and may eliminate the need to leave the house to go to a crowded clinic, urgent care or ER where they can be infected or spread the virus.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers who may choose to cost share with their employees.
Members-only price is $7 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes all family members at no additional cost) with $0 copays. Click here to learn more.
Here is a quick FAQ with some additional information
Let's Get Checked: At Home Lab Testing:
Allows employees to take their health into their own hands. An accessible, affordable and convenient home health lab testing service is available to employees for a members only negotiated 20% discount off retail.
- Avoid waiting rooms, doctors scripts and appointments, simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- LetsGetChecked offers a range of over 30 tests including women’s health, men’s health, sexual health, and wellness.
Let's Get Checked: At Home Lab Testing: COVID-19
- $107 per test*
- 20% discount per test using Hospitality20 at check-out
- Free Shipping
- Online results in 24-7 hours once swab is received by lab
- FDA authorized
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Arizona, Inc.