ProStart is a nationwide, two-year high school culinary arts and restaurant management program that unites the classroom and industry to develop the best and brightest talent into tomorrow’s restaurant and foodservice leaders.
By bringing together the industry and the classroom, ProStart gives students a platform to discover new interests and talents to open doors for fulfilling careers. It happens through a curriculum that includes all facets of the industry, and sets a high standard of excellence for students and the industry.
- Flagstaff High School – Patti Pastor
- JTED at Mountain View – Becky Yim
- JTED at Santa Rita – Kerri Morton
- Blue Ridge High School – Kay Shores
- East Valley Institute of Technology – Willis Getchell