Food Handler Training
- All food handlers (part-time, full-time or temporary) must obtain Food Handler Training as law requires all food handlers to have ANSI Accredited Food Handler Training.
- All new employees have 30 days from the date of hire to obtain the training and have food handler card on file
The National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe Food Handler Online Course and Assessment is approved to meet ALL requirements to receive your Food Handler Certificate/Card.
ServSafe offers online training covering five key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-contamination and Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation.
To Receive Your Food Handler Certificate/Card:
- You must complete a training course and pass an assessment.
- Download your Certificate/Card upon passing the assessment.
Take The Class And Test Online
The ServSafe Food Handler Program includes an interactive course and 40-question test that covers critical food safety information and techniques. The training and test takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes to complete. The program is offered in both English and Spanish.