Our 2023 Educational Restaurant Innovation Seminar will provide Arizona’s Restaurant Operators with with resources on how to boost efficiency and productivity.
Are you a restaurant operator looking to stay ahead of the competition and revolutionize your daily operations? Do you want to explore the latest restaurant innovations that can streamline your processes, enhance customer experiences, and drive profitability?
We invite you to attend our Restaurant Innovation Seminar, this half day of learning will dive deep into strategies, solutions, and resources, allow you to network directly with experts and industry peers to solve restaurant’s biggest challenges and provide powerful ideas that can immediately be implemented in restaurant operations.
This half-day of learning will dive deep into strategies, solutions, and resources, allowing you to network directly with experts and industry peers to solve restaurants’ biggest challenges and provide powerful ideas that can immediately be implemented in restaurant operations.
Date: Tuesday, August 22nd
Location: Southwest Gas
1600 E Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Featured Speakers & Panels
- Brennan Duckett – Director of Technology/Innovation Policy, National Restaurant Association – Customer reaction/acceptance of technology and policy considerations
- Laura Nelson, VP of Sustainability and External Affairs, Southwest Gas – Renewable Natural Gas and other innovations
- Austin Bradley, Sr. Tax Manager, Bakertilly – Bonus depreciation
- Lisa Cohen, The Kyah Rayne Foundation – Advancing food allergy education and epinephrine access in restaurants
- Front of the House Innovation Panel – Hear from fellow operators about new innovations for front of the house operations.
- Back of the House Innovation Panel – Hear from fellow operators about new innovations for back of the house operations.
Featured Technology Presentations
- Sinatra – An ecosystem for hospitality
- Paradox – Conversational recruiting and onboarding software
- Ocotillo Energy – Cost-effective energy reviewing, monitoring and technology
More speakers and details coming soon…
RESTAURANTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND FOR FREE!
(Vendors..please read below before registering)
Are you a vendor looking to attend or sponsor the event?
A limited amount of exhibitors will be invited to attend this year’s event. Those selected will have the ability to connect with industry leaders throughout the day with their company and resourceful solutions on display in their booth space!
Reach out to Jamie@azrestaurant.org for more information and opportunities!